Yes... it's more than 3 years now, since I started blogging! (Sorry bloggie, I missed ur birthday... Belated Happy Birthday! )

It seems it was just yesterday that I thought of the name for the blog! I remember it distinctly. Just as the Chennai-Bangalore KSRTC bus was nearing Bangalore at about 4:30 am, I was wide awake thinking about starting a blog (though it was in my mind for quite sometime, I wasnt serious before) and thought of the name just then! One of the first things that I did when I got to campus was to start this blog and make my first post!

3 years! The blog has had an impact on my life, and how!! That, my best friends and confidante now are people who I discovered through blog, is incredible! (The crazy gal in Pune hates to say we know each other through blog coz it takes the closeness out and makes it sound very superficial but getting close to someone whom u met through blogs is something interesting in itself, illai??)

I'm not much of a writer, but the blog has certainly helped me improve and kept me writing. The blog has brought out my creativity. It has been there for me to vent out my frustration! It has helped me boost my ego many a time. (It is really surprising and heartening when someone you don't know comes to you and says "You are 'Aravind' of Rahmaniac's Reflections?"... Trust me, it has happened. And, No.... I'm not talking about any bloggers meet!!)

3 years down, I'm so glad I started blogging! Haven't been able to be very regular, but will try to be regular!

By Aravind on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 7:06 AM Post Categories:
Comments
  1. Harish

    belated wishes blog! :D

    wow, i feel like a veteran :P

  1. Harish

    belated wishes blog! :D

    wow, i feel like a veteran :P

  1. manju

    Congratulations ! Way to go !!

  1. Ramya Shankar

    Call it co-incidence, but I've posted the same thing on my blog at the same time as you !!

    Happy 3rd Blogiversary ! :-)

  1. Sandhya Ramachandran

    Yappy Budday to your blog!
    Yappy Budday to your blog!
    Yappy Buuuuddddayyyy to your bloggggg!
    Yappy budday to your blog!

    :D

    Yappy long life to eeeettt!!
    Yappy Long life to eeeeeetttt!
    Yappy Long life to your blo-og!
    Yappy long life to eeeeettt!

    :D

  1. Aravind

    @ everyone:
    thankees!! :D

    @ ramya:
    bulby!!

  1. Sheks

    Congrats on completing 3! Wish you blog on a greater variety of topics than just TendulkAR!

  1. Anonymous

    Hi, i just stumbled onto your blog while at work. Very interesting posts. AAK was a nice one. Always feels nice to meet an arr fan :).

Post a Comment