If you are expecting a review of this masterpiece, then you will feel disappointed. I'm not reviewing Yuvvraaj - at least not as yet! I dont think I can do justice to the album with the limited number of times I've listened to it in my limited time!

But, one thing that strikes me every time I listen to it - the sound track of Yuvvraaj is class apart. I dont think western classical has been blended seamlessly with hindustani in a mainstream bollywood soundtrack! And, I dont think anyone other than ARR could have pulled this off with such success!

Kudos boss!!


Update:
an ad, summarising the reviews of Yuvvraaj and congratulating the team.
By Aravind on Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 7:06 AM
Comments
  1. Praveen

    really an awesome work from our boss

    but I would disagree with one comment in that AD..."Rahman is back with a bang" I donnow why this one crops up everytime a new Rahman release happens.. This can be applied to those who were down and out in recent times..But Rahman been rocking with his tunes all the time..so there's no question of being back with a bang..cos he was always there

  1. True Blue Rahmaniac

    Loved Manmohini the best in this one. Dil Ka Rishta is a stand-outer too. When's the review coming?

Post a Comment