Tagged by PK
Am supposed to write 6 wierd things about me... so, here we go!

1. I love to hangout with friends, but wouldn't mind being alone in my room too - only if I have my comp!
2. Addicted to F.R.I.E.N.D.S off late, watching 5-6 episodes daily!
3. I sometimes get addicted to one song (not necessarily a new one) and listen to it even 20 times a day!
4. I dont drink coffee, tea or Pepsi/Coke!
5. I wake up really early (5.30-6.00 am) even without an alarm clock, even if I hit the bed pretty late!
6. I'm just not able to find out 6 wierd things about me!!!

Ok.. me not tagging anyone.... Whoever is interested can take it up...

By Aravind on Friday, October 27, 2006 at 6:19 AM Post Categories: ,
Comments
  1. Anonymous

    Sorry dude.. But none of the first 5 things can be classified as weird.. You should do a deeper introspection :D

  1. Aravind

    @ Scudie
    hm... i cant find anything else!

  1. Rya Raghav

    SO u a weirdo huh???

Post a Comment