Two very unconventional movies released this year - RDB & LRMB. Both are very different - the plot, the way of storytelling, the theme everything is different... but, hey.... there are some interesting co-incidences between these two movies!
- Both of these movies talk about philosophies of freedom fighters (Gandhigiri in LRMB and the Bhagat Singh's strategy of sacrificing himself so that the world gets to know their views, in RDB).
- To reach out to the masses, the protagonists in both films use Radio as the medium!
- Both are unconventional and fresh themes - unlike the usual family drama stuff or skin flicks that are churned out these days
- Both are hugely successful
- Both are going to Oscars!