The Bangalore Edition of Mid Day dated 26.11.2006, carried an article about my blog.
But I came to know of this only today and I could not get the newspaper despite looking for it all over the city!
If anyone reading this blog has that particular issue, please.. please.... please let me know (My mail id and yahoo id are on the left side-bar). I will come and collect it!

There's something written about me and my blog, and the world has read it - only I dont know what was written!!! Cha... unfair!

By Aravind on Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 3:21 PM Post Categories:
Comments
  1. Anonymous

    And don't they have a online edition??
    Btw, do I see new effects on the template?

  1. Aravind

    The Bangalore edition is not availalbe online :((

    And, ya... i migrated to Blogger Beta... And had a really really tough time, customising the template to get the usual look!!!!

  1. Madhu

    haha... vidhi un vazhkaila ipdi velaiyadudhe.. :)

  1. Aravind

    @ Madhu:
    cha.. enna seyya!!

  1. Anonymous

    Dei Super da! n what context???

  1. Visithra

    yayyy congrats but if u get a copy do share it with us

  1. Aravind

    @ Visit:
    Welcome back after a long time :D

    Thanx... will share it for sure!

  1. Aravind

    @ Scudie:
    therila da... even i havent seen the paper!

  1. manuscrypts

    come to the Mid Day office and i'll get you the paper :)

Post a Comment