Wanted to create a site for quite some time now... finally, started working...
Here is the url: http://rahmanworld.cjb.net

Just 2-3 pages completed... will add on more when I find time :)

Someone just asked me, "there are so many fan sites for ARR... Why do u want to add one more to that list?". My answer was "I dont care how many sites are there... I wanted to do something for ARR and here it is". :)

Update: Site temporarily down... Will post when it is working again.
By Aravind on Friday, November 18, 2005 at 7:19 PM Post Categories: ,
Comments
  1. Anonymous

    a true arr fan. for the first time in my life iasm seeing a true die hard fan for someone.best of luck....

  1. Anonymous

    hey tats a kewl site.keep up the good work going...

  1. True Blue Rahmaniac

    Hey Aravind!!
    Kallakitte! (Hope that came out the way I intended it to :D) Awesome!! Woo hoo! I'm so excited! It's a great site. Hey he's also doing Elizabeth: the Golden Age with Shekhar Kapur. I think there's some more you can add from his imdb page on his forthcoming projects. Love the site!

  1. Aravind

    @ tilak:
    Thanx

    @Sush:
    Thanx Sush... I am not trusting Shekar kapoor anymore.. he does not make movies - he only announces them :(
    IMDB shows Buddha, Pani, Solace and Elizabeth in the "announced list". donno when he is gonna make these movies!
    hmmm...Ok... I've added these movies also now :)

  1. Sridhar Raman

    Very nice site! 4th term over-a? :)

  1. Aravind

    @ sridhar
    thanx chilli!

  1. Patinga

    Watch out For this Another Great Fan Site Rahman World

  1. Patinga

    Check Out this New Great Site Rahman World

Post a Comment