I was tagged by Ponnarasi! Tag's simple - write about your new year resolutions!
Have been so busy that I'm writing about my resolution almost at the end of the month!!!

Hmmm... what are my resolutions for this year?!!

Only one that I can think of, right now - I have started many "projects" and most of them are incomplete!! I start something, and then I hit a roadblock... and then, I find something more interesting, and I start off the next one, leaving this one behind... As of now, I have three audio recording/mixing stuff, one flash animation, and one video editing in different levels of completion!

Hope I complete all of them this year, before I start off anything more!! :D

I'm not tagging anyone... If anyone's interested, take it up and post your resolution in ur blog!
By Aravind on Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 6:51 PM Post Categories: ,
Comments
  1. Ponnarasi Kothandaraman

    All the best for accomplishing all your resolutions... Let us re-check the next year! :D

  1. Subramanian Ramachandran

    recording, mixing..... aravinda... periya aal than :)

    Good luck :)

  1. Aravind

    @ PoKo:
    thankooo :D one of those "projects" completed today and is up on the blog! :P

    @ RS:
    edho, ennaala mudinjadhu :P

    thanx :D

Post a Comment